Quanser 2DOF Robot Arm
Two Servo Motor Bases connected with 4 connected beams forming an arm with 2 degrees of freedom. Students can learn about the operation of a 2-motor system by analysing features such as kinematics, inverse kinematics, and more.
The kit includes all elements necessary to quickly start the station: amplifier, controller, Matlab or LabVIEW module as well as educational materials for students.
The set may be further extended with a 2-axis pendulum.
Basic technical parameters:
- Base parameters:
- High quality servo motor (6V, 1A, 6000 RPM)
- Potentiometer for measuring the position ( ± 5V)
- Quadrature encoder (4096 pulses / revolution)
- Gears with the possibility of changing the gear ratio
- Comprehensive educational materials compatible with NI LabVIEW and Matlab / Simulink included
- Open architecture allows students to create customized control algorithms.
- Module parameters
- Length of a single connecting beam: 127 mm
- Single mass of the connecting beam: 0.065 kg